Re: [IP] Batteries

Funny you mentioned this, I just changed my batteries last night in my 507.  I
always wait for my alarm to sound that my batterie level is low.  The pump as
never quit working because of low batteries.  Once the low batterie alarm
sounded while I was away from home and I didn't get around to changing it for
a couple of hours and had no problems.  Also, the low batterie alarm doesn't
keep every few minutes like the no delivery alarm.  My batteries last about 10
weeks or more sometimes.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted