[IP] Batteries

Since I started the pump about 1.5 yrs now, I have always changed the
batteries in my 507 every month and half or so, I have _never been given
an alarm for low battery. Does everyone here wait for a signal from the
pump, or do you just change after a date is reached?  I am curious, as
the trainer said that the batteries were only going to last a month and
I have used them over that a little, and hurriedly changed thinking that
the pump would quit! :o)
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted