Re: [IP] Happy hospital trips

sounds like my recent excursion at NYU.  The wouldn't let me eat anything,
thinking I had diverticultis, wouldn't give me enough glucose in the IV to
keep me from going into starvation ketosis, and then didn't have any dex tabs
on hand when I started sliding below 100.  The resident who saw me drinking
orange juice after I bullied a nurse into giving it to me almost popped a
blood vessel...better him than me.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted