Re: [IP] Re:Advice from lean pumpers

Wayne,

I am also slim, I use the silohuettes. I don't know what infusion set
you are using. I started the pump in jan '98. AT first it was very hard
to find sites that were comfortable other than my lower abs. I have
almost no fat in my upper abs, just muscle-so it's not a great spot for
me. I use my hips alot. I poke around until it seems a little cushy. You
can insert the cannula on slightly more of an angle if you need to. I
try to rotate from side to side. I often get close to old sites, but not
exactly. It's a learning process!
hope this helps,
Rona