[IP] Re: Welcome Allison!

Getting a pump may be one of the best things that has ever happened to you.
I have been on a Minimed 507 for 15 months and would hat to think I had to
give it up. After taking injections for some 38 years and having to fight to
keep my BG's somewhere close to "normal" the pump has been a blessing! I
hope you are not one of the few that have problems with pump therapy. I know
there are some but the numbers are very small.
    You are among friends here and will always be able to ask any questions
you have and get any number of good answers. Jump right in! "We are all
pumped up" that you have joined us!

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted

Buddy '-)   email @ redacted