Re: [IP] Blood Sugar levels

I imagine the response from the group will be you probably have an infection
somewhere.  You can't spill ketones that many times in a row.  The danger, as
I said in an earlier post is impending DKA.
I hope you get your BS back in control.  When spilling ketones, you need a
percentage higher of insulin.  The formula has been mentioned in this forum
already but your Dr. will hopefully give the guidance you need.  As you
continue to have problems with high BS and ketones, it will become
increasingly difficult to make appropriate decisions concerning your diabetes,
at least it always was difficult for me. The sicker I got, the more confused
and incapable of making good health care decisions.  I really needed a partner
at that time.  Good luck.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted