Re: [IP] allergy

Hi Michelle-
No I'm not hypthyroid, but both my mother and my aunt are.  My endo
checks me every 6 months just to be sure.

In addition to the sulfa and septra reactions, I also developed
allergies to penicillin, erythromycin, and tetracycline since developing
diabetes.  I usually end up taking keflex or ceclor for infections.
However, I've been pretty lucky and haven't had much need for them.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper
Hammond, WI