Re: [IP] Re: BLADDER INFECTION

<< After becoming diabetic, I developed an allergy to all sulfa and septra
 drugs.  Not sure if there is a link with the diabetes or not.  Just know
 that since becoming diabetic, I can no longer take/tolerate these drugs.

 Becky D.

Same thing happened with Kayla.  She recently had a bad reaction to Septra
that caused erythema multiforme that almost landed her in the hospital.  She
had taken Septra once before diagnosis without a problem.

Kasey