[IP] Happy hospital trips

Figure this one....Type 1 patient with a big infection...so IV insulin..at 8
units ... plus a sliding scale, patient was fasting for some stomach and
esophagus tests...BG drops to 36...IV glucose...BG goes up....somebody wants
to give insulin to get the BG down again...BGs up and down all over the
place...patient eating extra snacks...medical and nursing fussing at her...I
get a consult to give my input!!Grrrrrrr....!  Anyone have a guess why this
patient is afraid of low BG's? I can't ethically tell you anymore about this
patient , but did I want to strangle someone..or, what??!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted