[IP] allergy

Becky wrote>After becoming diabetic, I developed an allergy to all sulfa
>drugs.  Not sure if there is a link with the diabetes or not.  Just
>that since becoming diabetic, I can no longer take/tolerate these
Becky i read something about allergies becoming worse with thyroid
problems...are you hypo or hyperthyroid??...just a thought...michelle

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted