Re: [IP] Insulin Reactions

I too get the tingly lips from low bg.  The tingly lip thing didn't
start until just a few years ago.  Been diabetic for 21 years.  My
symptoms of low bg have become more subtle over the years.  When the
symptoms appear, I need to bring my bg back up right now! I used to be
able to take a few minutes to throw together a sandwich, but now I treat
with dex tabs and then retest.  Will eat some carbs if my next meal is a
ways off.

Becky D.

--
Becky Draper