Re: [IP] Insulin Reactions

The only time I DON'T feel insulin reactions is during or just after intense
physical activity like aerobics.  In fact, those endorphins got me feeling so
good, I dont want to stop, but I do for a few minutes - thank god for dex tabs
- quick working...and BACK to the BEAT.  I dont start working out if my bs is
under 125, cuz even with the pump OFF, I will drop like a ROCK!

I have had diabetes almost 25 years (EEEEEEEEEEK) and htey still feel the
same.  The still wake me up at night, and they still make different parts of
my body, like lips, tingle....wish I had a boyfriend that did all that!!!

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted