Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

Amilcar and myself are in the process of writing a "Travel How-To" for
the Insulin Pumpers website. If anyone has any more travel stories,
experiences, advice to others, things-I-would-do-different-next-time on
the subject of holidays and travel with a pump, then let's have them
now. Either send it to the list, or email me privately at
email @ redacted We'll then assemble all this knowledge
and advice in a single doc for everyone to use!

mailto:email @ redacted

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted