[IP] Re:Advice from lean pumpers

Now that I'm on the pump, I realize that I do not seem to have many sites
for catheter insertion.  I'm fairly lean, and there's not much fat in the
abdomen.  I've been using the upper buttocks, but I will run out of
different sites there soon.  I wonder if there are any other lean people
out there, and how they deal with this.  I suspect some children may also
have this problem.  I also wonder how quickly people return to the same
site.  Thanks.

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205