Re: [IP] Fish and levels

Michelle,
Did you get my Email to Dan, I think it answers your question. I have
done really well on these diets. I go to a homeopathic nutritionist, who
had written the sample menus in the book. She has all of her patients on
the same sort of diet. I asked her during one of my visits if you can
lose weight on any of the Bloodtype diets, even if it is not your own.
She said that a couple of patients had misdiagnosed their bloodtype any
lost no weight. They had to recheck their BT and did great. She has a
finger prick test.

Rona