Re: [IP] Needing words of wisdom

No words of wisdom but congratulations...my friend is a type 2 diabetic
who had trouble getting pregnant until she lost weight...that "cured "her
diabetes but when she got pregnant they put her on insulin...i am really
proud of how well she has kept her sugars under control using mdi...she
should be bursting any day now...and the baby is perfect
On Wed, 15 Apr 98 12:47:12 PDT "Nancy Ludwig" <email @ redacted>
>Hello to everyone,
>I just found out the other day that I am pregnant!   My husband and
>daughter and I are thrilled.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted