I'm glad you put the pieces of the puzzle together. Just remember
hormones need time to balance out eachother. It's like the domino effect
backwards now. I found the last symptoms to develope were the first to
resolve. You will be feeling much better. It took me 2 to 3 mos to lose
the water weight and have normal menstral cycles. But my personality
changed back much faster than anything else. Is he retesting your DHEA.
I also had it slightly elevated, I had it double checked and it was
fine. What made him test DHEA?