Re: [IP] Airport Security Gates

You probably have already received an answer to your question about security
at the airports, but here goes anyway.  I traveled to China this past October
and not one person even asked me about it.  I don't hide it under my shirt or
anything.  It doesn't set off the alarms at any of the airports around the
world that I've traveled to.  Germany and Egypt are pretty strict, but even
there it didn't set off the alarm.  I know you should always carry a note from
your Dr. about being a diabetic and explaining the supplies you are carrying,
but I'm pretty lazy about that too.  I've only carried a note when I traveled
to Kenya.  Somalia was at war at the time and I was afraid I might get stopped
because of the needles.  I never did get stopped.
Judy P.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted