Re: [IP] Fish and levels

What blood type are you? Type A's produce digestive enzymes that break
down fish like salmon very effectively. They do not produce enzymes for
the digestion of red meat effeciently- and therefore it is a much slower
digestive process and mostly stored as fat.(this applies to AB as well)

Estes71 wrote:
> I am wondering if anyone else has experience this.  I find that whenever I eat
> fish, especially salmon, that my bloodsugar levels are not effected nearly as
> much as if I had chose to eat beef.  Last night I was low before dinner and
> took less insulin to compensate.  Then while at church felt low.  Was able to
> get some mints from a friend and after the service was still low.  Now I will
> just have to remember to be conservative with my boluses when I eat fish.
> Denise
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted