Re: [IP] Fwd: THE WATCH(glucosensor)

<< any way you might be able to track down
 where this came from and what company is this device made by...is it the
 glucowatch by Cygnus...according to the article in the april issue of the
 diabetes interview by john walsh he says they still have a few
 hurdles...?????? michelle >>

I'm still trying to find out the source.  When I find it, I'll let you know.