[IP] Possible Site Infections

<Also, when I changed my insertion set the other
night, there was a
yellow puss
that came out when I removed the needle. I then
drained more of this
gunk out.
Any ideas why this happened? Looking forward to the

Jimm, I had this happen over a year ago, and it was a
staph infection that progressed very fast and took
over 2 weeks to cure. I still have scar tissue around
that infusion site. If there is still any mucous or
discomfort, get to the doctor for lab tests and
antibiotics!  This is a possible sign of serious
infection that can spread quickly, and is most