[IP] Ultralente and the pump

Hello everyone..
  Thanks to all those who expressed concern over the decision of our endo
to use a nightime shot of Ultralente along with Humalog in the
pump...Although we like this Doc very much we made the decision to change
and have joined the pump "team" at Mt Sanai Hospital in NYC..THey
immediately took him off the Ultralente and started him with velosulin and
we are on our way to standardizing everything at this time...
Thought you all might like to know...