I know this is kinda late, but at least for reference you ca do
something yourself if you feel a bladder infection coming on. I always
have cranberry pills in the house. Start taking the with water- it helps
you urinate and clean out the infection. Dandelion root is another
powerful herb that can be found in pill form, this taken with water will
also wash it out.