Re: [IP] Can I or Can't I

<<Im currently receiveing Physical Therapy on my back. Today they wanted to
me electronic stimulation. Is it okay to do this with the pump on or not?

there is no reason you can't use a TENS unit

Also, when I changed my insertion set the other night, there was a yellow puss
that came out when I removed the needle. I then drained more of this gunk out.
Any ideas why this happened? Looking forward to the responsed.

this is a sign of an infection.  could be lots of causes, most frequently
caused by touching the insertion needle before inserting and leaving the set
in too long.  watch that it heals completely.  you may need some antibiotics