[IP] Re: Kids and pumps. . . . Naturally!

>I am certain that a pump will do nothing but increase Stephanie's
>self esteem.  It generally puts even most adults in awe when the see
>a kid useing this kind of equipment.
>Michael dad of Lily 14, pumping 3 years

    Same old story. This is exactly why I say the younger the kid the
quicker the pump should be started. How many times have you heard of some
"old adult" (we know who we are) that are trying to set the clock on the VCR
and a 5 year old take the job over like they designed the equipment ????

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted