Re: [IP] Re: Velosulin vs. Humalog

>.i would think that a basal rate on velosulin would be different
> than on humalog...i am back on straight h now but when i was on 1/5 i had
> to rearrange my basals and when i came back i needed to adjust
> again...things are starting to settle down again now

When Lily 1st went on Humalog, the changes in basal rate were
minimal. Only the basal start times needed to move. I plan to try the
same approach this time and check the results. Basically, all the
basal rates were started one hour later for H to account for the
faster activity profile. Morning rates where the rate is coming down
were made an hour later to accomodate the delayed activity level of
the R (V) which persists longer in the system.

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted