[IP] Wanted: minimed 507

I was wondering if anyone had a 507 they would like to sell...i have a
506 but i would like to upgrade to the 507 and my insurance company is
not going for it...even tho they did not purchase the 506 for me...i have
a 2,000 cap on dme and they consider my infusion sets dme so even if i
get it approved i would still have some out of pocket expense unless
someone knows of some ingenious plan...michelle...email me at

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted