Re: [IP] Insurance questions

> since most insurances at this point do not cover education, even though it is
> the only way to keep us healthy, the practices i work with call all of it DM
> managemnt.
> carolyn

Dear Group:

In Florida, CDE costs MUST be covered by HMO's and Insurance companies
that sell policies in this state. My CIGNA plan covered my visits when I
started on my H-TRON in 1996 (BEFORE it was required by law) and this
year, when I got on the MiniMed 507.

Amil Vazquez Jr.
send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted