[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V2 #222

Ernie, where did you get that extra free Glucometer Elite? Carolyn who?
I'm also looking for one at my office.  Thanks!

<<<From: ernie garcia <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Now have complete backup set!

You may recall some time ago that I was trying to complete my backup pump
kit with another Glucometer Elite and a Sof-Serter. I'm on a Minimed 507
(~7 months now, straight Humalog, using Minimed's Quick Release Sofset, and
have been feeling really great, BG's down in the range of 135-160
consistently now.

Euglycemia (Carolyn ?) from our group sent me a Glucometer Elite free.
Thanks again, Carolyn!>>>

Wayne Mitzner
615 N. Wolfe St.
Baltimore, MD 21205