Re: [IP] Child anxiety during set changes

I get the IV3000 from MiniMed.  I also have received samples of the
Kendall Polyskin II from MiniMed.  The Tegaderm sample was given to me by
a friend who says she gets it at the local Medical supply place.  I hope
this helps.  If you need more info, just ask.

Rose(aka Ravi's mom)

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted