I know that I've seen messages here before about MRIs, but I don't recall the full content.  I will take off my pump for the MRI, but can I leave the set in?  I use a bent needle set, hence the question.  They made me fill out a sheet that questioned whether I'd had any type of metal flakes, pins, etc anywhere, at any time.  I didn't think about the set, and knew that I would remove the actual pump.  The MRI will be done on my head/neck.  I need to do a set change tomorrow anyway, but would rather do it prior to going to the hospital if possible.  I would rather minimize time that I am there.  Thanks.
Take care,
dx '71, MM507 1/98, Humalog
email @ redacted

GIF image