Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 14:53:40 EDT
From: Estes71 <email @ redacted>
Subject: [IP] Fish and levels

I am wondering if anyone else has experience this.  I find that whenever I
fish, especially salmon, that my bloodsugar levels are not effected nearly
much as if I had chose to eat beef.  Last night I was low before dinner and
took less insulin to compensate.  Then while at church felt low.  Was able
get some mints from a friend and after the service was still low.  Now I
just have to remember to be conservative with my boluses when I eat fish.

Insulin-Pumpers website   http://www.bizsystems.com/Diabetes/  >>

send the next two lines in a message
to the e-mail address: email @ redacted