RE: [IP] Chocolate Easter Bunnies

Betsy.....I had to respond to your letter....I remember so being a child at Easter and no Easter basket....no candy...I cried when I read your letter....The memories come flooding back .....I'm SO HAPPY for you and your child....in my opinion,if a child can do injections....they can do the pump..!!!!!!I thank God every day also for my pump.....I feel somethimes that I missed that part of childhood, but I'm making up for it NOW!!!!!.....I have never regretted one day that I've been on the pump....EVER........children should be told when diagnosed about the pump....I can't say it enough...EDUCATION IS THE KEY......good luck to you guys........
Type 1 33 years and pumping for 2 years......