[IP] Fish and levels

I am wondering if anyone else has experience this.  I find that whenever I eat
fish, especially salmon, that my bloodsugar levels are not effected nearly as
much as if I had chose to eat beef.  Last night I was low before dinner and
took less insulin to compensate.  Then while at church felt low.  Was able to
get some mints from a friend and after the service was still low.  Now I will
just have to remember to be conservative with my boluses when I eat fish.