[IP] Chocolate Easter Bunnies

Hurray! Stephanie got her very first chocolate Easter bunny, ever, today, and I thought I'd died and gone to heaven, just watching her face. I never felt I could give her even a little bit of Easter candy before (somehow "have some candy and an extra shot" seemed less than exciting). This morning we let her eat half of her bunny with her breakfast (okay, I got a little excited and let her have chocolate for breakfast) and her numbers are still running great! The pump has made a wonderful difference in our lives, already, and we're only 2 1/2 weeks into this! Praise God for pumps and carbo counting!