Re: [IP] Mystery challenge - Where did the 9.9 units go?

There is an article on delayed gastric emptying in children not due to
gastroparesis in the april issue of diabetes interview p. 11 email me if
you don't get the magazine and i will give you more info...it was taken
from the march issue of diabetes care...let me know what you find

  Add to that a little
>and you never know for sure where things are hiding.  I never did find
>out if
>Velosulin/Regular was as widely unpredictable for others as it
>sometimes was for
>me.  (This was true even when no gastroparesis was involved -- when I
>was showing
>few symptoms, eating little and only carbs and a little protein).

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]