Re: [IP] pump wearers are the experts!

    Forget Dolly, Molly & Polly & all those sheep clones..We need to clone
THIS endo TODAY!!!!!..He sounds fantastic & I just forwarded your e-mail to a
mom in Providence whose 12 yr old daughter is about to start pumping insulin
on Tuesday....I "badgered" my daughter's adult endo into taking her on as a
new pt when she was 13 & he sheepishly admits she's his best & easiest
pt.!!!....Thanks for sharing such wonderful news to counterract all the
"negative" mismanaged care stories we hear too much about!!!

Regards, Renee