[IP] Insurance questions

Hi all,
I thought we had most of the initial pump bills paid, but got another one from the clinic today that had most charges denied by BCBS of SD -- that's South Dakota (for those of you in on the joke).   Both my endo and the nurse educator labelled my hospital time as "patient training/education"  and I got a "not covered by the contract" response.  Do I have any hope of appealing this?  It's not a huge amount, but I have many other ways (three girls -- 9, 6, 3) that I can use $500.  Thanks for the advise.  Have a Happy Easter or Passover.
Take care,
dx'71, MM507 1/98, Humalog

GIF image