Re: [IP] Soft-set questions

> Is the tail you refer to in #2 the part on the pump, or what stays on
> Stephanie? We took the QR apart, and there is a needle in the long tube that
> stays on the pump,
Yep, that is where the little plug goes.

> but I don't see any on the small tail that stays on
Nothing is required here.  When you reassemble, just wipe the end
clean with an alcohol swab and push/twist the two pieces back

Lily may disconnect several times a day during Soccer/Swimming/etc...
season, and when showering or bathing.

Michael <email @ redacted>