Re: [IP] subscription cancellation

I'm Sorry I tried to send this last night but had problems with my ISP. I
know the frustration you are having!
Buddy '-)

>Help!!!!
>
>After five requests to have my subscription cancelled for the Insulin
>Pumpers Mail Box my computer keeps being filled with trash.
>
>HOW ON EARTH CAN I OBTAIN THIS CANCELLATION?
>

> IF I SEND IT TO THE WRONG PLACE PLEASE TELL ME SOMBODY WHO TO
>APPROACH.
>

>Regards
>
>Tor Aasrum, Kuala Lumpur

The digest version publishes one large message containing the
Mail for the list from all memberships is sent to:
email @ redacted
To unsubscribe from insulin-pumpers and join one of the other
lists, send a message to: