[IP] Soft-set questions

Hello! Is the "voice of experience" (that would be you if you've used soft sets with quick release) here today? Stephanie just tried a sample soft-set from mini-med and is anxious to try the quick release for her shower. Unfortunately, Mini-med clinical services hotline folks are vacationing this weekend (the operator offered to page them, but since this isn't an emergency, I decided to try y'all first), and there are no printed instructions with the samples they sent. I assume the little plug goes in the "tail" that stays on Steph, but does she need to put a slide clamp on the end of the tube that stays with the pump? De we need to bolus any when she reconnects to fill air space?  Thanks for any and all help!