Re: [IP] Re: BLADDER INFECTION

Iona:

One suggestion when your BG is that high is to give that 5 units by
injection, rather than a pump bolus. If the high BG is the result of an
infusion set problem or problem with the site, or something mechanical with
the pump, the injection will help bring the BG back down to a manageable
level. Then you can sort out the details ....

Bob

mailto:email @ redacted