Re: Re: [IP] Mystery challenge - Where did the 9.9 units go?

Yes, I've had the same problem before. Only happened once in the full year
that I have been pumping. But it would explain a lot for the black hole
theory. I figure there will be some inherent problems with pumping such as the
"INSULIN BLACK HOLE", but only once in one year!!!!! Hey for the benefits it
provides, I can live with the occasional problem.