Re: [IP] Mystery challenge

I beg to differ here re: insertion site in the muscle....absorption would be
faster in a muscle area.  Muscle sites are recommended for faster absorption
if one has a high BG that needs to come down fast. I don't recall any effect
here that caused Lily to have a low BGwithin an hour of taking her bolus.
Standard rule is:  IV is fastest absorption and fastest clearance from
circulation, muscle site is next fastest, subcutaneous tissue slower (about
5-15 minutes if Humalog and 20-30 if Regular).