Re: [IP] Plans for Insulin-Pumpers

Hi Micahel-

I make my living as a computer technician.  Does that qualify me for the
job?  I read the email list daily, but after 5:00 p.m.

I work at home from 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m., but am using a different
computer, with a different email address:  email @ redacted  I
answer a "hotline" all day and solve the world's computer dilemmas.

Let me know if I can help in anyway.  It's the least I can do to repay
you for all the valuable information I have received here.

Becky D.

Becky Draper
Hammond, WI