Re: [IP] Mystery challenge - Where did the 9.9 units go?

Insulin going into a bleeder area does not get absorbed,  The blood sitting in
the subcutaneous area prevents the insulin from doing its job.  This event
should now be part of the troubleshooting process.  I can imagine Lily was
quite distressed with the unexpected "mess", but it does explain the "black
hole" theory (or should we now call it the "red" one????)