Re: [IP] Mystery challenge - Where did the 9.9 units go?

    Would you believe "into the black hole" in outer space???..Otherwise known
as "beats me"....This has happened occasionally to Melissa, with no
discernible explanation..We theorize there's a pool of wayward insulin
floating around her body somewhere looking for a "home".....You did an
excellent, diligent job checking her bgs so frequently, so there really wasn't
much more you could do...I'm sure that's a totally unacceptable answer for an
engineer like you, but for a former teacher like me, it ranks right up there
with "the dog ate my homework" & I used to "buy" that one!! LOL

Regards, Renee