Re: [IP] Mystery challenge - Where did the 9.9 units go?

Michael:
    Would you believe "into the black hole" in outer space???..Otherwise known
as "beats me"....This has happened occasionally to Melissa, with no
discernible explanation..We theorize there's a pool of wayward insulin
floating around her body somewhere looking for a "home".....You did an
excellent, diligent job checking her bgs so frequently, so there really wasn't
much more you could do...I'm sure that's a totally unacceptable answer for an
engineer like you, but for a former teacher like me, it ranks right up there
with "the dog ate my homework" & I used to "buy" that one!! LOL

Regards, Renee