Re: [IP] Feedback, PLEASE (insurance approval troubles) !!

Don't give up.  Keep trying.  It took us over a year to get our son on a pump.
Our problem was the doctor though, not the insurance company.  If you need
letters of support, or we could bombard them with letters or phone calls, let
us know.  We all know how wonderful the pump has been for all that have gone
on it.  Darren has been pumping for 2 1/2 months and everything about his life
has become simplier and in more control.  We support you in your quest to
become a pumper.  Keep your chin up and don't give in.
Liz (Darren's mom. 13yrs old. dxd at age 10, pumping since 1/97 mm507)