[IP] complications

Don't worry ...the complications discussed are something us long timers
have to face...diabetes care has improved so much in the past few years
that pumpers today should not have these complications...when i was
diagnosed at 15 we only had urine tests and i was told i would not live
to be 40 ...we have come a long way since then...i am sorry if i scared

>3) as for all the medical posts in the past few wks, although it's
>disconcerting for me to read of all that Melissa potentially faces in
>years ahead, I thank you guys for your honesty & sharing...I'm a firm
>in being "pro-active'" & "empowered through knowledge"....

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]