Re: [IP] Daylight Savings Time Basal changes?

Yes... I did encounter some unexpected lows and highs for the last week
after changing times.  I think however that it was not entirely the
effect of the time changes.  My BG's are simply becoming more
troublesome and due to the seasonal changes in my body and activity
level, I think I might just have to start changing my basals with the
changing seasons.  I usually lose weight this time of year as I become
more active, I suspect that this will also effect my basal rates.

Kim